This 3rd grade math unit covers multi-step word problems. Standard 3.OA.8 is covered. Your students will learn about multi-step equations and will solve 2 and 3 step word problems.
This is the seventh unit of 3rd Grade Guided Math. This unit is focused on Multi-Step Word Problems (3.OA.8) (TEKS 3.4A,K, 3.5A,B–download the preview for more information about TEKS correlation) and is a three week long unit.
3rd Grade Guided Math units are recommended for small group, targeted instruction, but also can be used in a whole group format.
There are two separate PDF’s included. One with CC Standards and one with TEKS standards.
- Vocabulary and Definition Cards
- Questioning Cards
- Printables to support instruction
- 3 weeks of multi step problems lesson plans (Please note–the links on the lesson plan are to additional products in my store that cover a certain standard. They are NOT necessary to teach the lessons included in Guided Math and are not included with this product.)⚠️An editable (PowerPoint) version of the lesson plans is now included.
- Practice pages (One for each day. Day 5 practice pages are a review of the objectives covered during the week and can be used as assessment.)
- Extension activities (One for each day of the week! Use these in one of your centers or another small group rotation!)
- Additional resources to support instruction
- Pre and Post Assessments for the unit
- Answer keys now included for assessments and practice pages