This 5th Grade Guided Math Digital Companion includes six digital math lessons on the topic of converting measurements. These are digital lessons in Google™ Slides for use in Google™ Classroom.
These lessons are NOT included in the Guided Math units in my store. These are digital companions that you may choose to use along with the units.
In each lesson, students will read a few simple-to-understand teaching slides and then will answer ten problems. The teaching slides are helpful because they can explain the skill to your students in a simple way. The teaching slides are also helpful to any parent who is helping their child complete the assignment during distance learning. In the classroom, these digital lessons can be used as part of your instruction or as a digital center.
- Lesson 1: Converting Grams and Kilograms
- Lesson 2: Converting Ounces, Pounds, and Tons
- Lesson 3: Converting Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, and Kilometers
- Lesson 4: Converting Inches, Feet, Yards, and Miles
- Lesson 5: Converting Milliliters and Liters
- Lesson 6: Converting Customary Units of Capacity