This 5th Grade Guided Math Digital Companion includes eight digital math lessons on the topic of adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing decimals. These are digital lessons in Google™ Slides for use in Google™ Classroom.
These lessons are NOT included in the Guided Math units in my store. These are digital companions that you may choose to use along with the units.
In each lesson, students will read a few simple-to-understand teaching slides and then will answer ten problems. The teaching slides are helpful because they can explain the skill to your students in a simple way. The teaching slides are also helpful to any parent who is helping their child complete the assignment during distance learning. In the classroom, these digital lessons can be used as part of your instruction or as a digital center.
- Lesson 1: Add Decimals Vertically
- Lesson 2: Add Decimals on a Number Line
- Lesson 3: Subtract Decimals Vertically
- Lesson 4: Multiply a Decimal by a Whole Number
- Lesson 5: Multiply a Decimal by a Decimal
- Lesson 6: Divide a Decimal by a Whole Number
- Lesson 7: Divide a Whole Number by a Decimal
- Lesson 8: Divide a Decimal by a Decimal