This 5th Grade Guided Math Digital Companion includes eleven digital math lessons on the topic of place value. These are digital lessons in Google™ Slides for use in Google™ Classroom.
These lessons are NOT included in the Guided Math units in my store. These are digital companions that you may choose to use along with the units.
In each lesson, students will read a few simple-to-understand teaching slides and then will answer ten problems. The teaching slides are helpful because they can explain the skill to your students in a simple way. The teaching slides are also helpful to any parent who is helping their child complete the assignment during distance learning. In the classroom, these digital lessons can be used as part of your instruction or as a digital center.
- Lesson 1: Decimals to Thousandths Standard and Written Forms
- Lesson 2: Whole Numbers and Decimals to Thousandths Place
- Lesson 3: How Many Times Larger
- Lesson 4: How Many Times Smaller
- Lesson 5: Compare Decimals
- Lesson 6: Order Decimals
- Lesson 7: Multiplying by Multiples of Ten
- Lesson 8: Dividing by Multiples of Ten
- Lesson 9: Value of a Number with an Exponent
- Lesson 10: Multiplying by Powers of Ten
- Lesson 11: Dividing by Powers of Ten