This is a bundle of all nine 1st Grade Guided Math Digital Companion units. In all, there are 78 digital lessons. These are digital lessons in Google™ Slides for use in Google™ Classroom. These can be used for distance learning.
These lessons are NOT included in the Guided Math units in my store. These are digital companions that you may choose to use along with the units.
How It Works:
In each lesson, students will read a few simple-to-understand teaching slides and then will answer ten problems. The teaching slides are helpful because they can explain the skill to your students in a simple way. The teaching slides are also helpful to any parent who is helping their child complete the assignment during distance learning. In the classroom, these digital lessons can be used as part of your instruction or as a digital center.
Created to be kid-friendly to avoid technology fatigue:
- The predictable format is clear and will cut back on the time the teacher would spend answering questions
- Moveable pieces are located in a colored, labeled box
- Places, where students need to type responses, are colored
- Students are able to clearly see which parts of the slide they can interact with
- Clean and neat practice slides without too much information on the page
To learn more, click here to watch the video preview.
How do I access the digital/interactive version?
Inside the pdf is a link you will click that will give you a copy of the interactive Google Slides™ version. The digital lesson is prepped and ready to be assigned to your students. (Editable boxes are ready for students to type and moveable objects are loaded on the slides.) The answer key is located in the PDF.
©Thrifty in Third Grade
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED