This 1st Grade Guided Math Digital Companion includes twelve digital math lessons on the topic of counting and place value. These are digital lessons in Google™ Slides for use in Google™ Classroom.
These lessons are NOT included in the Guided Math units in my store. These are digital companions that you may choose to use along with the units.
In each lesson, students will read a few simple-to-understand teaching slides and then will answer ten problems. The teaching slides are helpful because they can explain the skill to your students in a simple way. The teaching slides are also helpful to any parent who is helping their child complete the assignment during distance learning. In the classroom, these digital lessons can be used as part of your instruction or as a digital center.
- Lesson 1: Identifying Numbers to 20
- Lesson 2: Build Numbers to 20
- Lesson 3: Identifying Bundles of Ten
- Lesson 4: Build Bundles of Ten
- Lesson 5: Identifying Numbers to 100
- Lesson 6: Build Numbers to 100
- Lesson 7: Missing Numbers on a Number Line
- Lesson 8: Numbers in Word Form
- Lesson 9: Numbers in Expanded Form
- Lesson 10: Comparing Numbers in Standard and Base Ten Form
- Lesson 11: Comparing Numbers in Standard and Word Form
- Lesson 12: Comparing Numbers in Standard and Expanded Form